1. This is a great post by Chris Brogan. He talks about the future of media. I like the idea of subscribing to a book, short videos and multi-touches. Are you ready for serial media? http://www.chrisbrogan.com/futureofmedia/
2. Are you talking to your brand advocates as well as your badvocates (the ones who are bashing your brand online)? Engage both – listen, respond, help, solve, thank. Both are important to your brand – consumers are listening, watching and responding to reviews.
3. More on QR Codes… some tips on how to use them for marketing – the key is making it exclusive, special. http://on.mash.to/gASzwc
4. ToDo List junky? Once a week a ToDo is created for each member of the team. We have notebooks full of lists, notes and scribbles. The iPad and Google Apps are now saving trees. Every meeting, a ToDo list and note is taken on the iPad and posted/saved on Google Apps. It takes some time to get used to but well worth it.
5. GrowNY sponsors Stop N Shop a program encouraging people to reduce, reuse and recycle. http://nyti.ms/hBGkjV
6. Chaco just launched a new interactive website. Love it. Love their shoes. http://www.chacousa.com/US/en
7. Last weekend Crested Butte hosted the 20th annual US Extreme Freeskiing Championships (the oldest extreme competition!) The results are in: http://es.pn/fqPpWd
8. Do you work with your spouse or significant other? A great article in the WSJ about 3 couples who do. http://on.wsj.com/hJ0BPC.
9. A bad attitude and negativity can cause a decline in business. “Whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right.” Henry Ford
10. Where do you think media is heading in the future? How is media effecting your job today?
LIKE us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!